If you are a Weblogic Administrator, or have other Middleware skills, and you wish to apply directly to the US Census, or their “Parent” Agency, the Department of Commerce, you MUST meet all of the following qualifications:
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- If your resume is incomplete, you may not be considered for this vacancy.
- You must be registered for Selective Service if applicable (www.sss.gov).
- You must be suitable for Federal employment.
- Any required investigations and clearances must be completed before the selectee can be placed in the position.
AND THEN: you can get in line with the thousands of other Applicants; and you are forced to refresh your Application every 90 days;
As an option – you can apply with Abacus and our Prime Government Client. Our hiring criteria is more liberal. Depending on the position, you have the option of direct-hire with the Prime; Contract-to-Hire with the Prime; or long-term Contract assignment.
Here is the bottom line:
We need US Citizens, Green Card Holders, or individuals with a valid EAD Green Card.
The talent needed from past work experience is as follows:
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing either WebLogic OAS WebSphere or JBOSS environments combined with a Java Developer, Systems Administrator or DBA background
- Experience installing and configuring WLS Clusters on Linux with WLS Coherence experience desired
- Proficient in installation, support and troubleshooting of Oracle IdM SSO tier of OIM/OAM/OID
If this speaks to your Employment Status and Technical skills, then let’s talk!
Send an email expressing interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR: Send a Tweet to: @SolutionsbyASG
OR: Complete this Contact Form:
Here is a link to the full WebLogic Administrator Job Description:
(Note – there are multiple openings; if you meet the eligibility criteria, connect with me)
Here is more information on the US Census Bureau: