If you wish to apply directly to the US Census, or Dep‘t of Commerce, you MUST meet all of the following qualifications:
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- If your resume is incomplete, you may not be considered for this vacancy.
- You must be registered for Selective Service if applicable (www.sss.gov).
- You must be suitable for Federal employment.
- Any required investigations and clearances must be completed before the selectee can be placed in the position.
AND THEN: you can get in line with the thousands of other Applicants; and you are forced to refresh your Application every 90 days; or you can apply with Abacus and our Prime Government Client. Our hiring criteria is more liberal. Depending on the position, you have the option of direct-hire with the Prime; Contract-to-Hire with the Prime; or long-term Contract assignment.
If you wish to apply, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Links to the US Census Main website; Careers Page; and Parent Agency:
There are also links to a Map of the area and an image of the Campus layout. (Buildings, Parking, Entrances, etc)
http://www.commerce.gov/ (“Parent” Federal Agency for the Census)
http://www.commerce.gov/esa/us-census-bureau (Shows the relationship of Commerce / Census)
http://www.census.gov/ (Main website for US Census)
http://www.census.gov/about/contact-us/cbmaps.html (map & directions)
https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/GetAdvancedSearchResults (26 job openings)
https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/GetAdvancedSearchResults (10 job openings in IT)